M. Sc. Joel Frank
- Research Assistant - Chair Systems Security
Lehrstuhl für Systemsicherheit
- ID 2/449
- (+49)(0)234 / 32 - 29916
- Since 2018: Ph.D. Student, IT-SecurityChair for Systems Security, Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany
- 2015-2018: Master of Science (M.Sc.), IT-SecurityRuhr-University Bochum, Germany
- 2017-2018: Graduate Research Assistant (Remote)Chair of Applied Cryptography, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- 2015-2017: Graduate Research AssistantChair for System Security, Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany
- 2011-2015: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), IT-SecurityRuhr-University Bochum, Germany
During my Master’s degree, I investigated the security of blockchain-based systems and developed automated tools for detecting bugs in Ethereum smart contracts. Now, my primary research interest lies in the intersection of machine learning and cybersecurity, studying vulnerabilities of machine learning systems, as well as how to apply machine learning techniques to solve security problems.
If you're interested in Machine Learning or Security of Smart Contracts, and looking for a Seminar, Bachelor’s or Master’s Thesis, just drop me an email.