M. Sc. Thorsten Eisenhofer
- Research Assistant - Chair Systems Security
Chair for Systems Security
44780 Bochum / Germany
I’m a computer security researcher and Ph.D. Student at the Chair for Systems Security. My research focuses on Adversarial Machine Learning and in particular on the security properties of learning algorithms in adversarial settings.
THESES AND PROJECTS
If you're interested in Adversarial Machine Learning and looking for a Seminar, Bachelor’s or Master’s Thesis, just drop me an email or stop by at my office.
- ID 2/451
- (+49)(0)234 / 32 - 27817
- Since 02/2019: Ph.D. Student, IT-SecurityChair for Systems Security, Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany
- 04/2016-01/2019: Master of Science (M.Sc.), IT-SecurityRuhr-University Bochum, Germany
- 04/2018-10/2018: Research InternSecLab, University of California in Santa Barbara, USA
- 11/2016-03/2018: Student Malware ResearcherVMRay, Bochum, Germany
- 08/2015-12/2015: Master Studies, Information SecurityNTNU Gjøvik, Norway
- 10/2012-08/2015: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Computer SciencePaderborn University, Germany