M. Sc. Tobias Scharnowski
- Research Assistant - Chair Systems Security
Lehrstuhl für Systemsicherheit
- ID 2/421
- (+49)(0)234 / 32 - 27315
- firstname.lastname@example.org PGP key
- Binary Software Security and Reverse Engineering
- Fuzzing Embedded Systems
- Embedded Systems Firmware Analysis
- Firmware Emulation / Re-Hosting
If you are interested in the field of embedded systems security (emulation, fuzzing, static analysis, ...) and are looking for a Thesis (Bachelor/Master) or a seminar project, feel free to write an email.
In case you are also interested in applied IT security ("hacking"), also check out our university Capture the Flag (CTF) team FluxFingers (@FluxFingers), as well as our introductory FluxRookies challenges. If you would like to ask any questions, or just get in touch to learn about upcoming CTFs, join the Rookie discord.